FL Car Insurance
St. Johns Insurance writes affordable auto insurance in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach & throughout Florida.
State laws require all drivers to obtain auto insurance before registering their vehicle. In FL, car insurance laws are no different.
At St. Johns Insurance we understand that you do not want to spend a great deal of time purchasing auto insurance. Jacksonville or Ponte Vedra Beach auto insurance policies can be purchased quick and easy by filling out the free quote form on this page. You also have the option of talking to one of our knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
We offer the following FL car insurance options:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Other coverage can be added for specific vehicle needs like: antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, and more.
We want to help you find cost-effective, comprehensive auto insurance. Jacksonville, Orlando and Ponte Vedra Beach residents can establish a plan that best fits your lifestyle with help from St. Johns Insurance.
Call our office today at 800-695-3517, or fill out the form on this page, to find out how you can save on your FL car insurance policy.